Tuesday, November 3, 2009

broken hearted :'(

i love her but she still see me as the person who i was
maybe she's got a new person in her heart
but my heart is still aching for her smile
but she smiles for someone else
she smiles for another guy

i miss the time when she was the one
i miss the time when she embraced me
i miss our time together
i miss her like crazy

why do i need to realize it when she want to move on
maybe she already have
maybe she already forget about me

i still can't stand the fact that i still need her
god please help me i hate it when i'm so weak
please give me her back

should i dance around making it silly so you laugh?
should i make some noise to make you hear me?
or should i kill myself to make you notice me?

what should i do?
what have i done?
why do i miss her?

4 more days whe should be celebrating our first anniversary
but it make me remember you more
have you forgotten about me already?
cause i haven't forgotten the way you smile and laugh :'(

2 comments: